Coronavirus / COVID-19 Update
YES! - we are still open for business, however, due to the recent school closures, we are operating with a smaller staff.
We want to ensure you that we are following the general guidelines and practices as outlined by the federal government and the CDC:
- Employees are to keep a 6ft distance between one another and customers.
- Continue to practice personal protective measures (frequent hand washing, social distancing, protective gloves, nightly disinfect workstations, etc.)
- Visitors are prohibited on-premises. Business-critical exceptions must be approved by our president.
- We have implemented a drive-through will-call service for material pick-up, no need to exit your vehicle (optional).
- Employees have been asked to stay at home if they are ill.
- Any employee that has good reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 shall not report to work without approval from human resources.
- Visit www.CDC.gov/Coronavirus for updates to the recommendations above.
Lastly, we want you to know that we are keeping all of you, including your families and friends, in our hearts and extend our sincerest wishes for the health and well-being of anyone in our communities directly or indirectly affected by this virus. Our thoughts and prayers are with anyone who is sick, and we wish them a full recovery. With everyone’s informed preparedness, the devotion of our selfless healthcare workers, and with some patience and kindness, we will get through this together… one day at a time.
Most Sincerely, The Entire Staff at AllStar Cable Products, Inc.